Well, I'm not sure if dogs enjoy margaritas, but if they do, we certainly wouldn't want to leave them out of the fiesta! Here's a dog-friendly margarita recipe that will have your furry friend barking "arriba, arriba!" in no time:
- 1/2 cup of organic chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the chicken broth, water, parsley, mint, cilantro, honey, and lime juice.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the mixture over the ice.
- Serve to your furry friend in a dog-friendly glass or bowl (bonus points if it's shaped like a bone or paw!).
Remember, just like humans, dogs should enjoy alcohol-free drinks, so make sure to keep the tequila away from your furry friend! Cheers to a paw-some fiesta with your furry best friend!